Winner in the innovation class for ‘Totally New Products’ at the BETA International Trade Fair 2018
Described by the judges as “a very innovative product that is easy to use and adjust, boasting great quality and craftsmanship”
Designed to go under your existing driving saddle or long reining pad, that often come in a ‘one size fits all’ design, to fit your horse or pony perfectly, spreading the load evenly.
Visit the Pic-Ha Pad website for more information.
Designed to be an addition to your existing harness.
Every driver would like a special connection with their horse built on trust. This should be built on their horse’s welfare and correctly fitting comfortable harness. As every horse regularly changes shape with their fitness,diet and maturity, their driving saddle too should be able to adapt to meet the changing needs.
The pic-ha pad allows this to happen. It is a pad designed to fit under your driving saddle or long reining pad,with 5 easy to change gullet plate options.
The driving saddle is then placed on top of the Pic-ha pad and clipped into place with a simple webbing and easy tighten system.
This means that any driving saddle that you use can be easily fitted, with a Pic-ha pad, to fit correctly with maximum comfort for your horse.
The panels can also be easily re-flocked by your saddler, so meeting all of your animals needs.
Whether a serious competitor,or simply a pleasure driver, choose the
Pic-ha pad easy change system to put your horse’s comfort first and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that the pad offers a fully adjustable system and capable of meeting all your horse’s needs
- Unscrew top two screws on either side of pad, this will release panels on either side
- Slide the front of the tree up out of the front pocket , then slide the tree forward out of back pocket
- Repeat on other side
- Turn pad over and peel back velcro cover to show the gullet plate
- Undo the screws on either side to remove gullet plate
- Select gullet plate required,make sure its right way round and attach one side. then either squash tree in or adjust out to attach second screw making sure plate is behind retainer points
- Replace the leather cover
- Attach the panels, the back pocket first, then the front, offer the guide tube for the screw on the panel to the hole above and replace the screw.
Repeat on other side. Do not force screw in or over tighten
Please contact us for shipping rates to Europe and Rest of the World.
Manufactured by Horsekraft Equestrian